Minky actually has a “MOCK body” coaching plan. This is Track II. Track II is for those of you who have lived a little and want to lose 30 lbs. or less. Please… No ~20 year olds with no kids:
- At least over 40 y.o. male or female
- 30 lbs. overweight maximum
- Old joint injuries or not into Crossshit
- Not vegan (we may go meatless 2 or 3 days a week)
This weight loss program is based on the principles of C.C.R.A.N.
The C.C.R.A.N. Lifestyle
George Bernard Shaw, always thin, weighed himself everyday and maintained a low weight. He lived to be 94. Asked about his youthfulness at age 68: “So be a good fellow and tell me how you succeeded in looking so youthful?”. Shaw: “I don’t. I look my age. It is the other people who look older than they are.”
This is CCRAN = Calorie Cycling & Restriction Adequate Nutrition
Click this link also for more information and history of CRON/CRAN:
This is not C.R.O.N. (Calorie Restriction Optimal Nutrition), because sometimes you just want a piece of pizza and a beer or a piece of candy. Eating “optimally” is not always possible.
This is CCRAN, with an extra “C” for Cycling and an “A” for Adequate, not “O”:
***First and foremost we always know our food/kitchen staples and have them available at all times. Mine are potatoes, bacon, mixed vegetables, lettuce, liver & all fats (butter, coconut oil, beef tallow, lard). What are yours?***
9 CCRAN Principles (details below):
- Be a rule breaker! (DE2LW)
- Increase vitamins A & D (naturally preferred)
- Switch cooking oils (even olive oil)
- We are breakfast skippers & food jaggers.
- No exercise on Mondays.
- Balance is bunk.
- Sleep for dinner.
- Should have a “crutch” when needed.
- Don’t encourage saboteurs.
A CCranny: someone who has adopted the CCRAN lifestyle to fit our liking while we deal with keeping ourselves, our family & our pets happy.
The CCRAN Philosophy:
We need to do something we care about – like learning from the bad habits of our fat pugs’ routine. We need to do the opposite of what our FAT pugs do, with our diet and exercise plan.
Firstly, we are being “poisoned” by excess calories. We are eating too f*%#ing much. (I said this a lot growing up, so a few years ago when I found Shane Ellison, The People Chemist, online with a book he just wrote with this title, I had to buy it. I love this book):
We attempt to get the physique we want by doing exercises (resistance and cardio) that work best with our natural body type and won’t over load our system on a daily basis and make us ravenously hungry (ie: cross fit, plyo-anything, anything in the water). We acknowledge our “irrational want” (mine: NOT having my thighs rub together) and use the techniques in the CCRAN lifestyle to get as close to that “want” as possible without being miserable.
I include my fat pug, Pang Pang, in my exercise routine. (He watches me).
Why 30 lbs.?
30 lbs. is enough weight for you and others to see and feel a difference… but not so much weight where your body really begins to “fight” against you and your survival hormones resist your massive weight loss.
We help men & women, usually over 40, to not eat so F#*@ing much by becoming a CCRANNY and living the CCRAN Lifestyle. Pang Pang, the fat pug, demonstrates what NOT to do when living the CCRAN Lifestyle. We also help
him you improve the area from your Navel to your Knuckles (N2K, see below). Like zipping your favorite pants again. If you have up to 30lbs. you want to lose, with our methods, you will see the best results with getting back in those favorite pants/jeans and keeping it off.
From the Nobody’s Listening show, you’ll also hear during our Pet Peeve, “10 Lbs in a 5 Lb. Bag” segment, talking points on:
- What CCRAN is & how it helps you maintain your weight too
- How becoming a minimalist helps you lose weight easier
- Over 40 body changes that make you become more and more vegetarian (URGH!)
- The 80/20 split on diet and exercise already
- How “Balance is BUNK” and how it’s keeping you from losing 30lbs.
- Fix the FUPWA for women (see below)
- Stop developing Dicky-dos for men (see below)
- Identify YOUR “irrational want” (To have thin thighs?)
- How to stop “Productions” in your life, so they won’t keep you from losing 30lbs.
- Calorie restriction tips / Calorie Cycling-best cycles
- Losing 30 lbs. in 30 days (I did it, want to know how?)
- Stop doing step aerobics please
- Why you should actually exercise, the real reason
- What is your “food crack”?
- “Real World” mindful eating
- Rice works on “Survivor” My pug loves rice!
- Don’t need to exercise to lose weight, (fat pugs like this one)
- Gluttony begets Guttony (not what you think)
any much more…
This is a FUPWA (Fat Underlying Pussy Willow Attachment):
This is NO FUPWA:
This is a Dicky-Do. It’s when your stomach sticks out further than your dicky do.
Hunger PangPang Plan helps with both of these.
Here’s a gift for you. To get you started:
Here’s a extra gift, an ALDI food list I use to maintain my weight loss.
Here is our 1 diet named CCRAN. (Calorie Cycling & Restriction, Adequate Nutrition) Feeling Good & Personal Freedom are the foundations for The Hunger PangPang Diet.
Do you want the help of Pang Pang to lose weight?
JOIN the crew – The cost – Is your time!!!
***Do NOT try this, especially this HPP Diet, or any other diet and exercise plan without prior discussion about it with your physician and/or qualified healthcare professional***
Here’s a part of the Hunger PangPang diet plan:
Hunger PangPang (HPP Plan) – 30 Lb. weight loss – PangPang is an active pug. But he is notorious for plopping down whenever and wherever he wants when he’s tired and done. NO real warning. Just plop and he transforms into a stubborn mule (an ass!) Then you have to carry him.
He likes to eat a lot at one sitting. Sometimes even once a day, then maybe a small snack. He often shows his displeasure to being hungry between meals by doing this:
This Plan is for you who finds yourself too busy to eat regularly and have some issues with your blood sugars dropping down, (self-inflicted hypogycemia ==> I just made that up.) You are usually past-famished and then over stuff yourself, and then you feel sick. Because of your busy, crazy schedule, you are physiologically, not emotionally, “hungry all the time”.
The Hunger PangPang Diet is based in 9 CCRAN Principles.
CCRAN stands for:
Calorie Cycling & Restriction Adequate Nutrition – (ie: Cycling and Restriction can come in many ways) Below are the 9 general CCRAN Principles that apply to me & the Hunger PangPang Diet:
- Be a rule breaker! Stand for something! Personal Freedom! Like – #1 rule breaker: Don’t Exercise 2 Lose Weight! (DE2LW), exercise for any other reason EXCEPT that one! OR how about not eating a certain type of food or walking for “causes” once a month. Do something you really believe in, even if it means it’s against a “played-out” socially, politically correct rule. Try breaking a long standing one that all your family, friends and co-workers feel differently than you do. (ie: Like enjoying ALL fats and skipping breakfast) (notice the beach sign below. The photo was taken in August)
- Increase vitamins A & D (naturally preferred) We get vitamin A from liver and vitamin D from the sun (summer), winter up the dairy, sardines, cod liver oil.
- Switch cooking oils (even olive oil) to cooking with coconut oil and/or unsalted butter. We don’t cook with olive oil, but use it in salad dressings.
- We are breakfast skippers & food jaggers. No eating of carbs until 3 hours after rising. One exception – if you cannot wait 3 hours, at the one and a half hour mark, after rising, you can have a small protein/fat snack. (ie: hard boiled egg, 2 tbsp. of cottage cheese, turkey or beef jerky, 2 tbsp. tuna, coffee w/ heavy cream (no sugar), slice of lunch meat or ½ a hot dog (cooked). Food Jagging – Like when we were kids, we eat the same foods, prepared a certain way for days. Makes for less stress and helps us “desensitize” cravings for foods and cement other habits because “less thinking” is involved. It’s something less that you don’t have to think about. For example think of all the choices of meals & then answering questions all week long about, “What’s for lunch, dinner, etc?” and how stressful that can be. Food jagging helps to eliminate that stress.
- No exercise on Mondays. Don’t exercise to lose weight. Exercise MOST days of the week. Goal ==> no injuries; so you’ll do more and you’ll enjoy the way you feel. Besides Monday is heart attack. I know from personal experience. Very hurtful and ironic.
- Balance is bunk. Let go of the stress of trying to be balanced. What are you actually trying to balance? Nothing ever happens in the middle, things happen on the edge.
- Sleep for dinner.
- Should have a “crutch” when needed. Identify it and when you’ll probably need it and why.
- Don’t encourage saboteurs. Don’t tell everyone. Or rather don’t tell anyone. Lie about why you are or aren’t eating certain things… since people notice and will inquire. Especially when you’re getting smaller.
NO! They are NOT dead! They are lounging FAT pugs. It’s a family trait! This is PangPang!
Pug-panting cardio below:
Here’s an example of pug-panting cardio (above).
Contact Minky at LoriMinkyRadcliffe at gmail dot com if interested in “Mock” coaching for losing up to 30 lbs. with CCRAN.
Text or call (732) 620-2193, if you prefer that. I will send you a link so we can talk for about 15 minutes.